OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Friday, September 25, 2009

For Sale: Palmer's Cocoa Butter

Overstocked on stretchmark cream/lotion and nursing cream during my pregnancy period.
Kiasu me diligently applied every morning and night on my tummy, thighs and buttocks.
I averaged 2 tubes per month and started to apply when I was about 8 weeks pregnant.

Results: No stretchmarks from my pregnancy. Yes! None at all!
But I continued to use for the 1st month after I delivered.

Now I still have some stock left so gonna let go at incredibly low prices.
Don't ask me how much I got them for. Forgotten the exchange rates and shipping fees.
By the way, I didn't get them locally (too much mark up). I ordered from drugstore.com.
Last shipment came in in May 09.



Nursing cream $10 each. 2 boxes available.



Stretchmark lotion $12 each. 2 bottles available but 1 bottle without plastic wrapper.
*SOLD*



Stretchmark cream $12 each. 2 boxes available.



All proceeds from above sale will be in exchange for 2 packs of Mamy Poko for my little Darling :P
Sms me at 9842 1275 or email pinkdew@singnet.com.sg

* Updated on 09/10: 2 bottles lotion sold *

No comments: