OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fruit of labour

This morning I look at my little grown up Darling and I feel myself falling in love with her all over again :) Pls don't mind my mass pics upload... Looking at her I suddenly didn't mind my flabby tummy, arms, scar, loss of freedom and no income :)

Note to Clarice: It is very nice of you to buy the cute outfit with caption "I grow taller everyday" but in case you come across something like "I grow cheekier everyday", pls let me know. I am being very kind here. Her Dad said "I grow naughtier everyday" suits her more. *Dots*















































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Gonza40 said...

Haha.. why never wear the matching pants ah? :P

pinkdewy said...

That's too loose leh. She wear this oredi like a dress... lol