OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some of Hubs favourite food turned disaster

Cooked these for dinner on Sunday.

Deep fried chicken wing



Quite failure as something wrong with my egg mixture that caused the breadcrumbs not sticking to the wings.
Resulted in some parts of the wings not covered with breadcrumbs.
Second failure is not enough marination time so quite tasteless.
I'm still left with a big bag of breadcrumbs. How?

Stir fried broccoli with carrots



Supposed to be an easy dish but I was too generous with the black bean paste that the whole plate of veggies super salty.

The most disastrous thing was when I tried pouring the hot oil from frying the wings to the plastic bag and the hot oil caused the plastic bag to melt and oil leaking to the whole kitchen floor.
Made us super busy.
Hubs a bit fed up at first but he was quite good about it and mopped the whole mess up.
I double cleansed the floor after dinner.

No comments: