OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Monday, February 8, 2010

Beanster family goes shopping without the Bean

We finally tried it!!! Oh my, it was fun! No pram, no big bag full of baby stuff (my handy Avent manual was with me though. No cooler bag as it's fine to leave EBM in normal temperature for 2-3hours) and no lugging bottles of EBM. I was even telling K "Hey my arms feel so empty". We had left Bean with my Dad and Auntie Lasi on Sat which they happily agreed. I think they were more happy that we left Bean with them. It's a win-win situation here you see :) One minor hunch though. Since we had no pram, we had to carry all our purchases by ourselves instead of depositing in the pram basket or hanging on the pram.

For the 1st time in 6 months, K and I went out as a married couple, not parents. Was a great experience. Maybe we should do it more often in future. Bean gets along really well with my family members :)

Hm... I may have to skip the Feb family outing post then.

P/S: K also enjoyed it but he kinda wanna bring Bean along our next shopping trip. He likes to go out as a "family".

No comments: