OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mummy Jo wants to bond with Little Bean

My last few days with the company. Am taking a break from work to be a SAHM (stay at home mum) to my little Bean. It’s gonna to be very challenging this year for us financially but then again spending quality time with the little one is priceless and she is growing up fast! We (or I) got so sick of waking up at 7am everyday (yes, some weekends too) to express milk, rush to work, express again during lunch time, rush back straight after work to fetch Bean from daycare and rush home for third expressing session, bath her, gobble up takeaway dinner, make her sleep, sterilize bottles, do laundry, pack Bean’s stuff and last pumping session at 1230am. Thank goodness K has been taking over the night feeding shift since 1 month ago so I could have a “sleep through” night (He wakes up later than me in the morning). Anyway, that’s the typical schedule of my life for the past 3 months. It’s so tiring that I don’t even feel like stepping out of the house on weekends. Just want to nua at home. In preparation for the rest of the year, I’ll have to work out a proper timetable for weekdays when I’m home with Bean – want to train her to eat/sleep on regular timing. K will be having more of homecooked meals as well. He can even come back for lunch if he wants. People office near to home can? It’s time to deploy the help my Tefal steamer more often now and also high time I try out new recipes instead of forever doing the same old dishes.

Will try to be a SAHM for this year and see how it goes. If I’m going back to work in 2011, the same old story will repeat itself but at least I would have stopped EPing by then I think (I’m not a COW!). Shall see how things go. Counting down to THE day!

No comments: