OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beanster family outing June 2010

I can't remember if I did the May outing. I think I did...

On this one, we went to the public pool at Sengkang Sports Complex. The facilities at SSC are very good. They have this huge slides just like the one at Chua Chu Kang. If I didn't remember wrongly, the CCK one even has a manmade wave pool (just like Sunway lagoon) but it's ages since I went so I'm not sure if that still exists. This time round, K and I didn't get to play the slides. What we did were quickly shower ourselves and Bean and bring her for water play and quickly dry ourselves and come home to shower. First time bring Bean to pool don't wanna stay too long. The next visit I make sure I go slide a few rounds :) Oh how can I not mention I had a free entry pass from the Milo 3 in 1 packaging. We had 2 actually but I didn't think we would use it so I dumped the other one. So sayang right?

The first pic K took for us. Me very courageous right? This kind of pic also dare to post... but I so wanted to show this pic. Bean looks so grown up here, quite different from her usual self.
Bean did a funny thing - she peed on me while we were taking this pic. We didn't have any swim diapers since it was an impromptu decision to go. I was praying hard that she don't poo. Luckily she didn't :)
























Me in my Roxy (K said I am a lao goh here. hahaha very funny) and Bean in her Gymboree swimsuit (6-12months) and as usual, it's too large on her :)

To the wading pool Beanie went with her Dad. (Actually I went first but I came up to snap pics and K took over)



















Trying to figure out what was going on...



















Bean: "Mummy, I don't like it here..."



















Bean: "On second thoughts, it's pretty cool eh!"



















Bean: "Ok, I think I like it here :)"



















Bean: "Some water got into my left ear la."



















Hehehe enjoying...



















Some random pics from K's videocam...














Finally, a short clip of Beanie enjoying herself at the middle of the pool.



Stay tuned for the other video which I have yet to edit taken on videocam :)

No comments: