OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Little Miss Mischief

Friends who pop by once in a while should have noticed we keep the pram folded right outside the kitchen for easy access. My little girl who is very very mobile now with her high speed crawling simply cannot miss this "attraction". In fact just about 2 or 3 weeks ago she just had this very great fall from pulling the string that is used to adjust the seat level which resulted in the whole pram toppling over. I know, I should have kept the pram elsewhere... I'm blogging about this cuz (I think) K most probably won't be reading about it. He normally just scans the pictures quickly and ignore my lengthy text.

This time, she had a better time with the pram. See, she pushed it all the way from the left-hand side to the right. Isn't it amazing the things infants at this age do? I'm glad I'm with her 24/7 to be able to witness all these stuff :)



No comments: