OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mama goes back to see Dr Ho

Yes, it's time for my yearly checkup at my gynae's office. An examination that I hate... K applied for half a day leave but as usual he can't leave on time (onsite) so I had to bring XY to the clinic on my own and meet him there.

See how much my little girl has grown? This Poney outfit used to be a dress but she has grown tall enough to make this a long top. Paired with Baby Gap leggings again but I pulled them up to make it like tights.



Before leaving she made some instructions for me as if saying "Mummy, later walk straight, turn left".



Pai kia look.



Outside Dr Ho's clinic where she gives a big yawn when Daddy tried to kiss her



As usual trying to rummage whatever is inside my bag.



Yes, still outside the clinic waiting. Her dad said don't want to let her go inside disturb ppl.



Since such a long wait, might as well play hide-and-seek...
XY: "Daddy no more" (doing her no more hand sign).



Still searching...



Found Daddy and run away from him.



Wa play till very wild here...



More wild...



More more wild...



Cannot find her dad so wander off on her own...



Wander off very very far then come back...



XY got to meet the guy who was the FIRST person to see and touch her when she arrived on earth :) Hehe Dr Ho forever in bow tie.



The exhausted little girl fell asleep on the journey to United Square. Whee... should have gotten the car seat much sooner. Most of the time we place her in there, she falls asleep.

No comments: