OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy birthday Chloe!

Chloe turns 1 today :)

Big party at home...

Ok this is the first time I saw something so creative and nice. A nicely printed cupcake tower which you can self place the cupcakes anyway you like. Maybe I'm too suaku but I have never seen anything like that.



In fact it's so nice I decided it deserves multiple uploads. Haha...





The nicest cupcake with pretty ballerinas.



Someone got seated on a settee!



Our 2009 babies and mamas :)



Present for little Chloe - personally wrapped by AJ. Neat or not?



It's a pair of Robeez soft soled shoes :)) *currently my favourite brand for kiddy shoes*



Pretty pretty. Wish they came in adult size or Doraemon could make it big big big for me!





But but but... the opening of the shoes quite small and quite difficult to fit Chloe's feet inside. Hope Chloe and mama Pauline likes it :)

No comments: