OUR ATRINA JOURNEY

Friday, May 16, 2008

Environmental friendly me!

Found this little tube of sunscreen/makeup base in my MU toolbox.



Realised I have been neglecting it cause:
01) Shade too whitish
02) Sunscreen always too oily for me
03) The ULTIMATE reason --- Too LAZY
I must have used it max 3-4 times?

Well, I do admit I own way too much MU products than I need (or could finish) but discarding unfinished products is not what I usually like to do unless they are way past expiry or visibly deteriorated.
Was just mentioning to R the other day that I'm looking for a body lotion with SPF to protect my AK and not sure which to try then stumbled upon this tubey so a fantastic idea stumbled upon me.

Here's what I did:
Squeeze a little on finger



02) Apply



Results:
Too whitish but heck. I'll live with it for now.



$ saved for SPF lotion for now and get to use this afterall.
Am happy :)

No comments: